CHAR-GRILLER AUSTRALIA | MEATSTOCK SYDNEY 2023
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the discount offer form part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering this promotion, Entrants (as defined below) agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
- The Promoter is MAYO HARDWAREPTY LTD, ABN 73 000 032 806, 4 Secombe Place, Moorebank, NSW, 2170, 1300 360 211.
- The promotion commences at 00pm AEDST on 5th May 2023 and closes at 10.00 pm AEDST on 7th May 2023 (“Promotion Period”).
- Entry is open to any Australian resident aged 18 years or older (“Entrant”). Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, related companies of the Promoter and agencies associated with the promotion and their related companies are ineligible to
- To enter the promotion, Entrants must, during the Promotion Period, visit the Char-Griller Australia Facebook or Instagram pages @chargrilleraustralia and provide proof to the Char-Griller sales representative on the Char-Griller stand at Meatstock Sydney 2023 that they are following one of the Char-Griller social media pages.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of Entries and Entrants (including an Entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Entrant.
- The Char-Griller discount offer is 5% of the retail price listed on the sales POS at the Char-Griller Meatstock 2023 stand.
- The discount is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any Entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any Entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- Entry and continued participation in the promotion is dependent on Entrants following and acting in accordance with the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, which can be viewed at www.facebook.com/terms.php.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information an Entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Facebook will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an Entrant, as a result of participating in the promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- All entries remain the property of the Promoter.
- The collection, use and disclosure of personal information in connection with the promotion is governed by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). By entering the promotion, Entrants agree and consent to the Promoter:
- using and disclosing the Entrant’s personal information for the purposes of conducting the promotion, redeeming the prizes and any other matter connected to or incidental to the promotion;
- using the Entrant’s personal information for the purposes of carrying out marketing, planning, product development and promotional campaigns, in any media including email and SMS, unless an Entrant otherwise withdraws their consent to the use of their information in this manner; and
- using the Entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting the promotion (including any outcome), and for any other purpose at the Promoter’s sole discretion.